medibag 117 Piece Kid Friendly First Aid Kit for the Whole Family

medibag 117 Piece Kid Friendly First Aid Kit for the Whole Family Reviews



More Picture


I would have given it 4 1/2 stars, but that's not an option. I read all the reviews before going with this one, and I would agree with all the good things that have been said about it - it looks like it will be very useful, and fun, and I really like the sturdy case. The only thing no one said anything about is that it is sort of hard to open, and when I did open it, it scratched my arm - sort of ironic :-) Plus it jostled everything so much in the process of opening that it shook up all the contents and made a mess. Maybe this is a case of the operator needing to be smarter than the inanimate object, so perhaps I will master opening this bag the more I use it.

medibag 117 Piece Kid Friendly First Aid Kit for the Whole Family Feature

  • First aid made fun for the whole family
  • USA manufactured
  • Pediatrician recommended
  • 7-time award winning product
  • Latex free products and recycled plastic
All Purpose First Aid Kit for Home, Auto, Sports More!BREssentials for the whole family


Go tO Store Now !!

More Products

More Reviews

Great Gift to Have - jsk -
The Medibag Kit is wonderful. All the basic first aid stuff are in 1 carrying case. Toddler loved playing with the box. Trying to open it kept them entertained for a while.

complete - Amanda L. Walrath -
My daughter patches everyone up with this kit. Great to have at home or church


Oct 27, 2010 19:40:05

0 comments:

Post a Comment